Just a quick summary of everything incoming with Patch 3.13…
- Champions being affected include Aatrox, Corki, Heimerdinger, Kassadin, Olaf, Sivir, Ziggs, Ahri, Fizz, Jinx, Morgana, Rammus, Zed, and Zyra.
– Sivir now has a visual upgrade, while Heimerdinger has a retooled ability kit.
– Attack speed slows can now be cleansed.
– Champions with dashes tied to their ultimates can not be stunned and rooted at the end of the ability.
– Champions who are receiving minor changes or bug fixes include Jarvan IV, Kha’Zix, Master Yi, Nasus, Rengar, Shen, Swain, Syndra, Teemo, Thresh, Tryndamere, and Vladimir.
– Ashe, Leona, Soraka, Varus, and Viktor all have mana cost reductions on their ultimates.
You can read the full patch notes here!
The preseason leading to Season 4 of League of Legends is almost upon us, and with the new preseason comes some new changes. What’s up first? Vision.
Vision has always been pretty important; warding the maps allow you to see your enemy’s trajectories, as well as to help you check some potentially dangerous situations.
In terms of wards, there’s a few changes in terms of ward mechanics. Vision wards will no longer be invisible, but will last as long as they are not destroyed. The health for vision wards has been increased from 3 to 5, so it’ll take slightly longer to get rid of them. This change is to encourage more ward protection, as vision wards are now visible to every single player.
Additionally, each player will have a ward limit: 3 to be exact. Also, each player may only place one Vision Ward at a time, and placing any wards past your limit will just make an older one disappear. Luckily, Vision Wards will also be cheaper, so if you do find your wards getting destroyed quickly, you’ll be able to recover your vision area better.
To better help players, Trinkets will be introduced to the item pool. Trinkets will be free and swappable at any time, and will serve to provide one of three functions. Sweeper trinkets will allow you to reveal invisible wards (not champions); Totem trinkets will allow you to place an invisible ward that lasts 1-2 minutes depending on the trinket’s level; and Lens trinkets will essentially function like the summoner spell Clairvoyance. Trinkets can be leveled up to level 9, and each level either gives the trinket more power or a lower cooldown.
So, what do you think about the new way vision will work in League of Legends?