A summery of all of the presentation’s major points:
– A new Mario and Sonic Olympic game will be incoming soon (Wii U version was the only one shown)
– Sonic: The Lost World will be launching for both Nintendo Wii U and 3DS, but information will come as E3 2013 nears.
– More SEGA Game Gear games will be made available on the 3DS eShop.
– From May 30 until June 20, you can get The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons for a discounted price of $4.99 USD each, after this period, the games will cost $5.99 USD each.
– A stand-alone version of New Super Luigi U will be made available on August 25, 2013, while the downloadable version will be available starting June 20, 2013 for all New Super Mario Bros. U owners. The downloadable version will be priced at $19.99 USD MSRP, while the retail boxed version will be priced at $29.99 USD MSRP.
– The Wonderful 101 will be launching on September 15, 2013.
– Nintendo has partnered with Best Buy so that customers can play unreleased games that those at E3 2013 are also able to play.