A summery of some of the most major changes in the upcoming patch:
– Champions being affected in the new patch include Brand, Corki, Draven, Evelynn, Hecarim, Janna, Jayce, Kayle, Kennen, LeBlanc, Malzahar, Master Yi, Morgana, Nasus, Nautilus, Nunu, Orianna, Pantheon, Riven, Shen, Shyvana, Thresh, Twitch, Vayne, Zac, and Ziggs.
– Draven is getting a reworked passive, now named “League of Draven.” After killing a minion or catching a Spinning Axe, Draven gets one point of Adoration. If Draven kills an enemy champion, he’ll lose half of his stacks and gain 3 points per point of Adoration. If Draven dies, he loses half of his Adoration stacks and does not get the gold.
– Elise, Nidalee, and Jayce’s transformation abilities no longer activate items such as Tear of the Goddess, Sheen, etc.
– Killing a ward now grants 5 bonus gold. Normal wards are now set at 30 golds/kill, while a Wriggle’s ward is now at 20 gold/kill.
– Ward gold is now split amongst players who either kill the ward or reveal it.
– Load screen now includes summoner icons.
– Summoner ping has been removed for all players except your own. Additionally, the progress bar has been removed.
– Orb of Winter has been added to the Howling Abyss map.
You can read the full patch notes here.