A summery of the most important changes incoming with the Patch 3.10:
– Champions being buffed, nerfed, or fixed include Ashe, Elise, Fiddlesticks, Fizz, Karthus, Malzhar, Master Yi, Nami, Poppy, Ryze, Thresh, Twisted Fate, Udyr, Vayne, Warwick, and Zac.
– Master Yi’s rework is going into effect!
– Thresh’s passive now grants flat armor/ability power bonus rather than starting from a base amount and decreasing. Inversely, Thresh is slightly more squishy during the early game phase.
– Twisted Fate’s Loaded Die passive no longer grants global gold, and has been reworked to grant a random amount of bonus gold to Twisted Fate after killing an enemy unit.
– The new item, Spectre’s Cowl, is being introduced, and will build into Spirit’s Visage and Banshee’s Veil.
– Runic Bulwark is being removed from the game, and Aegis of the Legion now builds into Locket of the Iron Solari.
– New icons are incoming for Abyssal Scepter, Catalyst the Protector, Deathfire Grasp, Glacial Shroud, Haunting Guise, Hextech Revolver, Thronmail, and Vampiric Scepter.
– Spawn time for Wraiths, Wolves, and Golems are now set at 2:05 instead of 1:55. Base experience for killing the Giant Wolf, Big Golem, and Young Lizard have been increased, but has been decreased for the Ancient Golem and Lizard Elder. Additionally, Ancient Golem and Lizard Elder have reduced base health.
You can read the full patch notes here!