A summery of the presentation’s major points:
– Footage of Sonic: Lost Worlds was shown, and will be available beginning October 22, 2013 for both the Nintendo Wii U and 3DS. Both versions can be paired up together.
– Rayman Legends was also shown, and the footage given detailed differences between playing on screen and playing exclusively on the Wii U GamePad.
– Art Academy: Sketch Pad has been announced for the Wii U. It will be available on the eShop beginning August 9, 2013.
– Mario & Luigi: Dream Team was shown, with the badge system explained. You’ll be able to customize both Mario and Luigi with different items to enhance your stats. The game will release in both retail and eShop versions beginning August 11, 2013.
– Pokemon Rumble U was shown, and there will be 18 GameStop exclusive NFC figures that will be made available when the game launches on August 29, 2013 in the Wii U eShop.
– Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy is incoming for the 3DS in 2014.
– Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney has also been confirmed for release outside of Japan in 2014.
– The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds was shown in more detailed, and there will be a mysterious black Triforce within the game. There will be two worlds, both of which are different from each other. The main world will be reminiscent of the overworld in A Link to the Past, but the secondary world is quite different. The Link in this game is also a completely different Link from A Link to the Past. The game will launch in November 2013.
– The Legend of Zelda: The WindWaker HD was shown, and will release in October 2013.
– Luigi has been confirmed for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS.
– Animal Crossing Plaza is now available to download for free on the Wii U, and mirrors WaraWara Plaza. The service will go on until the end of 2014.