A quick summery of all of the changes incoming with the next patch:
– Changes are incoming for Cassiopeia (cost reduction on Petrifying Gaze), Garen (visual upgrade), Katarina (Death Lotus mechanic change), Lucian (mechanic change), Olaf (moveset revamp), Ryze (base movement buff), Shen (Shadow Dash mechanic change), and Thresh (Death Sentence and Flay mechanic change).
– Heimerdinger’s H-28G Evolution Turret bug has been fixed, Karthus’ Requiem warning visual now has a timer for enemy champions, Nidalee’s Takedown bug has been fixed, and killing Teemo’s Noxious Traps are now worth 10 gold, and killing any of Yorick’s ghouls now yield 5 gold.
– The total cost of Phage and Trinity Force has been increased, and their Rage passive has been reduced for ranged characters.
– Towers on Summoner’s Rift now have viewable items that explain the tower’s mechanics.
– There are some specialized changes for Kayle, Cassiopeia, Lulu, Tryndamere, and Wukong specifically for Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar maps.
– Zyra is now a selectable bot in Co-op vs. Ai matches.
– Pressing F9 will allow your mouse to be freed from the game’s windowed mode so that you can interact with your desktop or other applications.
– The trade system has been revamped to better communicate trades.
– In-game options menu has been revamped.
– Spirit Guard Udyr skin now has additional VO effects when interacting with specific champions.
– Wards now look prettier.
You can read the full patch notes here!