A summery of everything in this Nintendo Direct presentation:
– New The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds footage was shown.
– Mario Party: Island Tour was also shown.
– Bravely Default will launch on Feb. 7, 2014. A collector’s edition will also be made available.
– Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy launches on Feb. 28, 2014 in both retail and eShop flavors.
– Nintendo Zone will be getting new distributions for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land, and more games.
– Unified Nintendo ID for 3DS and Wii U will become available soon. The ID must be the same for both registered consoles.
– Miiverse will also be made available for the 3DS.
– YouTube will also be viewable on the 3DS.
– The YouTube app on Wii U will also be upgraded.
– A teaser trailer for some of the upcoming eShop games were shown.
– New eShop card values are about to be implemented, mostly exclusive to Target.
– New Super Mario 3D World footage was shown.