Google is going all Pokemon for this… April Fools prank? Go check out more in the source below!!
Very little is known, but it looks like Disney Japan will be releasing Marvel’s The Avengers as a Japanese Anime. The official title is Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers.
What are your thoughts?
Nov. 14, 2013
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Wii U™
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games™ – Join your favorite characters like Mario™, Sonic, Princess Peach™ and Amy, as they team up and compete in the most exciting sports events at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games. Compete in 24 thrilling events, including Bobsleigh, Skiing, Figure Skating Pairs and even Snowboard Slopestyle, which will make its Olympic debut in Sochi, Russia. Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games will be available on Nov. 15.
Zumba® Fitness World Party – Take your workout to Brazil, Hawaii and beyond in this fitness-filled journey packed with exotic rhythms and culture from around the world. Expand your horizons with more than 40 high-energy routines, 30 calorie-burning dance styles and a red-hot soundtrack. Transform your at-home workout into a rockin’ global fitness party! Zumba® Fitness World Party will be available on Nov. 19.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™
Adventure Time™: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW! – Princess Bubblegum summons Finn and Jake to the Candy Kingdom to investigate a rash of thefts and kidnappings that have plagued her kingdom. She thinks the cause lies within her Secret Royal Dungeon, where only the nastiest monsters and criminals are locked up. If they find a way to escape, the Land of Ooo will be in danger! Adventure Time™: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW! will be available on Nov. 19.
Virtual Console™ on Nintendo 3DS
River City Ransom™ – In the classic NES™ game River City Ransom, it’s up to our heroes, Alex and Ryan, to save Cyndi and free River City from the clutches of Slick and his underlings. Battle it out on the streets solo, or with a friend via two-player Download Play!
Nintendo eShop Sale
Your Favorite Gaming Friends – On Sale Now – Nintendo is offering a series of character-themed discounts this holiday season, starting today with Link™. Now through 9 a.m. PT on Nov. 21, save at least 30 percent on The Legend of Zelda™ on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS and The Legend of Zelda™: Link’s Awakening DX™ on Nintendo 3DS. Be sure to visit the Nintendo eShop each Thursday to see which character is featured in the next group of discounted games.
Also new this week:
• Adventure Time™: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW! (Nintendo eShop on Wii U) – Available Nov. 19
• Barbie™ Dreamhouse Party™ (Nintendo eShop on Wii U) – Available Nov. 19
• Barbie™ Dreamhouse Party™ (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS) – Available Nov. 19
• Hot Wheels: World’s Best Driver™ (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
• Hot Wheels: World’s Best Driver™ (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Sonic Lost World™ – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
• Sonic Lost World™ – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Uncharted Waters™: New Horizons (Virtual Console on Wii U)
• Frozen Olaf’s Quest (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS) – Available Nov. 19
• Girls’ Fashion Shoot (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Secret Mysteries in New York (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• SENRAN KAGURA Burst (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• World Conqueror 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Word Wizard 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Deer Drive Legends (WiiWare™) – Available Nov. 19
To view this week’s Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit: http://news2know.net/nintendo/downloadb0h7f4s9.php.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles weekly to the Nintendo eShop for the Wii U system as well as the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL systems, to the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service and features games, applications and videos. Users can add money to their account balance by using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii U eShop or the Nintendo 3DS eShop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu, http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.
A summery of everything in this Nintendo Direct presentation:
- New The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds footage was shown.
- Mario Party: Island Tour was also shown.
- Bravely Default will launch on Feb. 7, 2014. A collector’s edition will also be made available.
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy launches on Feb. 28, 2014 in both retail and eShop flavors.
- Nintendo Zone will be getting new distributions for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land, and more games.
- Unified Nintendo ID for 3DS and Wii U will become available soon. The ID must be the same for both registered consoles.
- Miiverse will also be made available for the 3DS.
- YouTube will also be viewable on the 3DS.
- The YouTube app on Wii U will also be upgraded.
- A teaser trailer for some of the upcoming eShop games were shown.
- New eShop card values are about to be implemented, mostly exclusive to Target.
- New Super Mario 3D World footage was shown.